Our products are available on a subscription basis, meaning there is no capital investment associated with purchasing our systems. We employ a structured sales process to identify the volume of eloclear™ required per day for each customer. This enables us to make sure our customers choose the most suitable system for their hygiene needs.
Payment is calculated based on the volume of eloclear™ produced, on a cost per litre basis. This means you only pay for what you produce using our elocube™ or elosystem™.
Our customers benefit from hygiene as a service through:
- Collaborative working to provide training for customer hygiene operators and optimise eloclear™ usage
- Training and cleaning instruction cards
- Ongoing support, servicing and maintenance
- eloinform™ – a unique data analytics platform enabling real-time monitoring of our elosystem™, providing performance and consumption data
- Ozoacademy – an information storage portal for supporting documentation