We’re seeking a Senior Quality Engineer to take responsibility for quality of all aspects of materials and processes, to achieve ISO9001 accreditation.
The role is based in the Manufacturing and Quality department with responsibility of Quality for all aspects of materials and processes from design of the product through supplier selection and from sourcing to the shipment to our customers. The role also requires ensuring that the Quality Management System is fit for purpose, by continuous review of business management system and auditing.
The successful candidate will have an Engineering background, either by education or time served experience. Mechanical or electric engineering are preferred, since we outsourced manufacturing to third parties and we need a strict manufacturing and quality control program.
Therefore, a minimum of five years of relevant experience is required. Candidates must have a critical and methodical mindset and be a good communicator.
Professional Qualifications and Desirable Skills
- BSc in Mechanical or Electric Engineering by education or time served experience
- Five years of experience in a engineering manufacturing company in a similar role
- Strong training and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong sense of role ownership
The skill sets that we are looking for include:
- communication and interpersonal skills
- analytical and problem-solving ability
- planning and project management skills
- persistence and the ability to influence others
- the ability to lead and motivate a team
- a strategic approach to work
- the ability to facilitate change
- skills in numerical and statistical analysis
- attention to detail
- an understanding and appreciation of other people’s work disciplines, such as engineering and science.