We are looking for two Project Managers to join us.
The role of Project Manager is to organise, lead, manage and co-ordinate multiple concurrent capital programme plant installations, typically £1/2 million each. You will be charged with deploying safe, configure-to-order system solutions at food processing facilities, with involvement starting during the sales process and ending with customer sign-off and hand-over to Ozo customer service.
You will be proactive, experienced, committed and driven, with the capability and ambition to enable and benefit from Ozo’s opportunity to scale. We expect the successful applicant to join and enhance our open culture where everyone is encouraged to partner in their colleague’s success and have a desire for continued learning whilst focusing on the delivery results.
This role occasionally requires time spent working at our customers sites, in the UK, during evenings and weekends which is paid as overtime.
- Effective leader, able to take responsibility for delivery;
- Positive mentality – demonstrating drive and endurance to achieve results;
- Strategic planner and evaluator;
- Proactive and innovative;
- Excellent communicator;
- Ability to influence, negotiate and motivate;
- Tenacious and results driven;
- Based within 40 miles of OX5 1FQ