We’re seeking an experienced and qualified Project Manager to organise, lead, manage and co-ordinate multiple concurrent capital programme plant installations in support of Ozo’s business.
You will be charged with deploying safe, configure-to-order system solutions at food processing facilities, with involvement starting during the sales process and ending with customer sign-off and hand-over to Ozo customer service.
You will be proactive, experienced, committed and driven, with the capability and ambition to enable and benefit from Ozo’s opportunity to scale. We expect the successful applicant to join and enhance our open culture where everyone is encouraged to partner in their colleague’s success and have a desire for continued learning whilst focusing on the delivery results.
This role occasionally requires time spent working at our customers sites, in the UK, during evenings and weekends.
Professional Qualifications and Desirable Skills
- Effective leader, able to take responsibility for delivery;
- Positive mentality – demonstrating drive and endurance to achieve results;
- Strategic planner and evaluator;
- Proactive and innovative;
- Excellent communicator;
- Ability to influence, negotiate and motivate;
- Tenacious and results driven;
- Based within 40 miles of OX5 1FQ.
- Technically trained, practical engineer, minimum HNC, preferably BEng/Meng
- Project management qualification (PRINCE2, PMP, etc)
- 5 – 7 years’ project management experience ensuring completion on time, within budget, to agreed scope and meeting customer expectations
- Working knowledge of engineering construction specifications and standards
- Ability to apply sound engineering principles to design projects and provide technical contribution on specific site solutions
- Able to collaborate and encourage colleagues to build a culture of performance. Excellent decision maker and able to delegate effectively
- Organised, able to manage time and effectively prioritise tasks
- Consistently set high standards of behaviour and strong work ethic
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated; able to work under pressure
- Flexible about working hours & time away from home
- Previous capital project and site engineering experience in the food industry
- Experience preparing project budgets, scopes and managing sub-contractors
- Knowledge of Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 and UK health and Safety best practice
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- NEBOSH training is desirable, though not essential