We’re looking to appoint an experienced and talented Product Management Director.
We are looking for a Product Management Director with the ability to process complex issues and work with multi-disciplinary teams and technologies. Preferably with an Engineering background you will have an appetite to solve the challenges of the Food Industry and to lead the design and development of new products. You will have extensive experience of taking a product from initial concept right through to product launch and full lifecycle management. Ideally you will have experience of developing products for a regulated market, and delivering innovative solutions in chemical processing; liquid handling and sensing.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering successful outcomes when taking a product to market, from requirements gathering, product design, development and manufacturing, through to customer installations and data analytics, ideally within a regulated sector
- Excellent market analysis, and strong customer requirement gathering competence
- Electrical/Mechanical/Design/Chemical Engineering Degree
- Good understanding of project management principles and technical documentation
- Working knowledge of quality standards ISO9001 certification
- Working knowledge of relevant food industry regulations and required compliance with CE marking and risk assessments
- Experienced in building and managing a team
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment, whilst bringing clarity to the product roadmap
- Strong stakeholder management abilities
- A real pragmatist who can cut through the complexity of a highly technical product portfolio