The role of Multiskilled Field Engineer is to both to manage and support the installation and commissioning of Ozo systems; to undertake planned preventative maintenance and to provide reactive technical support to customer sites producing food for leading food retailers. Ozo sub-contract site installation work that is closely monitored and harness Ozo resources to commission and train customer operators and maintenance teams. You will be a leading Ozo representative on site for the duration, typically two weeks, to manage resources, ensure compliance with Ozo, customer and legally mandated standards, to be accountable for the quality of the work done on site and for completion to an agreed schedule. You will have a critical role building trusted relationships with our customers staff and enabling optimal use of Ozo products. You will visit customer sites after system commissioning to provide scheduled maintenance and to react to break-downs.
We expect the successful applicant to join and enhance our open culture where everyone is encouraged to partner in their colleague’s success and have a desire for continued learning whilst focusing on the delivery results.
From time-to-time, this role requires working at our customers sites, in the UK.
- Effective hands on multi-skilled field engineer and site manager
- Positive mentality – demonstrating drive and endurance to achieve results
- Proactive and innovative
- Good communicator and relationship builder with colleagues and customers
- Ability to influence and motivate
- Tenacious and results driven
- Technically trained, practical engineer able to read electrical schematics and system installation drawings
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing
- Good team player, able to collaborate with colleagues, customers and sub-contractors
- Organised, able to manage time and prioritise tasks
- Consistently set standards of working and encourage others
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexible about working hours
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Previous equipment installation and commissioning experience ideally in the food manufacturing industry
- IET 18th Edition trained and qualified
- NEBOSH trained and qualified
- MEWP’s certificate