We are looking to appoint an integration engineer working within the engineering team
This is an interesting and very varied engineering role which involves design and development of new innovative process plant equipment along with organising the engineering required for integration and installation of our systems developed into customers sites.
You need to have a mixed skillset with mechanical, electrical and process related engineering knowledge as well as able to do CAD along with good practical engineering skills -A very versatile engineer that has a wide spread of experience and knowledge.
The successful applicant will be part of the Ozo Engineering team delivering all product development for Ozo’s innovative process plant systems and equipment.
To be successful you will thrive on investigating innovative new engineering approaches and strengthen our culture of openness where everyone is encouraged to help their colleagues to contribute to the business success; be open to bold ideas; and have a desire for continued learning whilst focusing on the delivery of results with the wider team.
The role will involve occasional travel to customer UK sites to support installation surveys and requirements gathering and overall Ozo systems integration.
- Degree / HND Engineering in a relevant engineering discipline OR served an engineering apprenticeship.If you have a degree. It’s useful if your degree is accredited by one of the professional engineering institutions, such as the:
Key Skills and Knowledge
- CAD skills (Solidworks ideal)
- A wide engineering skillset -Mechanical, electrical, process
- Good practical engineering knowledge
- Ability to work on own initiative, good clear communicator
- Able to visualise and understand how our process equipment and systems will work
- Have a collaborative teamwork approach -Not afraid to get your message across
- Good communicator
- Good standard of technical writing and presentation of results
- P&ID interpretation and knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Machinery Directive knowledge 2006/42/EC
- CAE / simulation experience
- Root cause analysis experience
- DFMEA / Risk assessment knowledge
- Chemical engineering knowledge useful