We are seeking a Finance Assistant.
This is a full-time role (37.5 hours per week) supporting the Finance function by managing purchase ordering system, assisting with transactional finance activities, helping to maintain our records systems, organising and editing documents, as well answering the telephone to support the whole team.
The position will suit a candidate who has excellent organisation, attention to detail and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a finance assistant/finance administration role, demonstrate IT literacy through excellent Microsoft Office skills and may have had experience in a regulatory environment. The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a keen eye for detail and accuracy and strong numeracy skills.
The organisation will provide training in critical aspects of the role and the successful candidate will work in a supportive, collaborative environment with future development opportunities.
We would expect the successful applicant to join and enhance our open culture where everyone is encouraged to partner in their colleagues’ success; be open to bold ideas; and have a desire for continued learning whilst focusing on the delivery results.
- Previous finance experience
- Petty Cash administration
- Purchase Ledger experience (essential)
- Sales Ledger experience (preferred)
- Previous office administration experience
- Competent Microsoft Office skills
- Experience of using finance packages in a busy financial function (inc Quickbooks)
- Excellent administration skills with keen attention to detail