We are looking to appoint a talented and professional Customer Service Manager with experience of innovation within the food industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for partnering with our customers to develop a trusted relationship throughout the full life cycle of Ozo systems being introduced to their environment. You will support our customers to identify key areas of risk for early remedial actions; as well as provide recommendations for improvements. This role will be instrumental in ensuring the delivery of smarter and more sustainable food safety and hygiene solutions.
We would expect the successful applicant to join and enhance our open culture where everyone is encouraged to partner in their colleague’s success; be open to bold ideas; and have a desire for continued learning whilst focusing on the delivery results.
- Effective problem solver;
- Strategic planner and evaluator;
- Proactive and innovative;
- Excellent communicator displaying tact and diplomacy;
- Ability to influence, negotiate and motivate;
- Tenacious and results driven.
Essential Requirements and Skills
- Detailed working knowledge of a HACCP environment;
- Strong experience of technical management within a food manufacturing environment;
- Have strong commercial judgement to deliver complex hygiene solutions;
- Experience in a retail standards and audit environments e.g. Tesco’s, BRC;
- Demonstrable experience of troubleshooting and solution provision;
- Proven experience in managing change;
- The ability to teach, coach and provide constructive feedback;
- Flexible approach to working as some weekend work may be required.
- Understanding of a project management methodology (e.g. PRINCE2);
- CIEH Level 3 or 4 certification or equivalent would be an advantage.