We’re seeking enthusiastic engineers who want to build a better world and help realise our vision.
This is a full-time role. You’ll work collaboratively with colleagues in operations, marketing, manufacturing, engineering and with customers to design innovative systems that solve major challenges in food safety and hygiene.
Professional Qualifications and Desirable Skills
- Confident CAD skills, Solidworks preferable
- Familiarity with PDM systems
- Computer literate – strong Excel and report writing skills
- Electrical/Mechanical/Design Engineering Degree or HND/HNC
- Appreciation of innovation processes and technology management
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Experience within a technical product environment
- Diploma of Higher Education