Reporting to: Senior Process Engineer
Department: Product Development
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Job Type: 10mth contract role initially, with potential for permanent role
We focus on the design, development and delivery of safe, effective and sustainable hygiene solutions. We work collaboratively with our customers to meet stringent hygiene standards, whilst improving the productivity and sustainability of their operations.
The food industry is the most resource-intensive industry on the planet, and our innovations are helping to reduce the use of scarce resources. Ozo develops systems that transform water and salt into a powerful cleaning and disinfection solution. Our scalable electrolysis systems enable businesses to replace the use of hot water and hazardous chemicals in food processing and production. This significantly reduces the use of water, power, labour and chemicals in the hygiene process.
We are seeking enthusiastic engineers who want their work to make an impact and are passionate about shaping a more sustainable future.
This is an interim contract role. You will work collaboratively with colleagues in operations, marketing, manufacturing, engineering and with customers to design innovative systems that solve major challenges in food safety and hygiene.
Essential skills required
- Confident CAD skills, Solidworks, solid modelling and assembly of complex systems
- Experience in Solidworks Simulations advantageous
- Experience in pipework, structures modelling
- Familiarity with PDM systems
- Responsible for all Part numbering and support BOM action
- Computer literate – strong Excel and report writing skills
- Electrical/Mechanical/Design Engineering degree or HND/HNC
- Appreciation of innovation processes and technology management
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders is key for this role, team player essential
- Experience within a technical product environment with innovation at its core
- Able to work unaided and turn conceptual design ideas into feasible designs
- Maintain PDM system, generating part numbers, releasing new parts, creating new project structures, ownership of CAD models and assemblies
- Create/maintain Engineering Change Process for CAD
- Provide product, design, and technical support to the rest of the business, including supporting technical reviews and running of CAD system in meetings
- Support manufacturing and procurement with production of engineering drawings
- To participate in continuous improvement activities with the wider engineering team
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Up to 5% matched pension scheme contributions
- 25 days annual leave
Ozo Innovations is committed to equal opportunities.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining what you can bring to the team.
No recruitment agencies.